eye ball spit

I was spit at by a former employee. Should I seek medical attention for my eye?

Whenever there is a work-related event and there is any doubt in your mind, I think it is always good to report this to employee health, or to your supervisor if you don't have an employee health department.

With that said, I don't think you necessarily need attention, since there is very low likelihood of any consequences. It is extremely rare to have any transmission of a viral hepatitis in this way (I only know of one HCV case for example) and we don't even know if the individual had chronic hepatitis.

symptoms
Ribavirin