Mar 16, 2007
I usually get a lot of red blotches on my skin only when its really hot out or when i get super nervous and embarrased on my chest though? Could this hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This would not be likely to be due to hepatitis. Hepatitis B can sometimes be associated with a rash, but usually in the setting of new infection. Uncommonly a patient with hepatitis B or C can develop a condition called cryoglobulinemia, which can be associated with a rash, but this is rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.