|Please Interpret my HEPA B Profile Test Result
Mar 16, 2007
HBs Ag (+) ABS = 2340.83 Reactive Anti HBs (+) Abs = 5.16 Non Reactive HBe Ag (+) Abs = 15.11 Reactive Anti-Hbe (x) Abs = 306.81 None Reactive Anti-HBc (x) G Abs 20.68 Reactive Anti-HBc (+)M Abs = 62.63 Non Reactive Anti-HAV G (x) Abs = 18.16 Reactive Anti-HAV M(+) Abs 18.08 Non Reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have chronic hepatitis B e antigen positive infection.
I would obtain liver function tests every 3 to 6 months to see how active your tests are. I would also consider a liver biopsy and an HBV DNA test to see if there is virus in your blood.
You have evidence of past hepatitis A infection, which does not cause chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.