|daughter hiv / hep c
Feb 11, 2007
My daughter is 23 has been an active drug user (shooting up, etc.), she has been throwing up the past month and has a really bad cough. She is yellow looking. Is this a sign of hep c or hiv? Her blood pressure went really low and she went to the hospital they tested her for infections and they are all negative. No hiv or hep c test was done..suggestions?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Untreated Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.