|hep c both parents
Feb 11, 2007
If both parents had hep c, wouldn't it make sense that the blood the baby has is infected? and if the baby is now 21 and suffers from unexplainable fatigue could that be a clue they're ill?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The 21 year old should be tested for hepatitis C if there are any concerns regarding infection. Perinatal transmission occurs only about 5 percent of the time.
MY WIFE HEPA PROFILE pls help
Selenium & HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Does Hiv Cause Thirst?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.