|Thank you Dr. McGovern!
Feb 11, 2007
Thank you so much for answering my question! I have been absolutely sick thinking that my son may have acquired Hep C or even HIV through the butterfly needle tip resting on the counter and the blood on the arm rest. Thank you so much and I will not put him through any testing for these diseases now. And I will let my anxiety go! Thank you!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are very welcome.
Post HCV Treatment Thyroid Problems
Pls Answer since no reply - Hep B Viral Count
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
- How To Read Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.