Post HCV Treatment Thyroid Problems

What percentage of your patients develop thyroid problems during interferon/ribavirin treatment, and what percentage of those don't go back to normal thyroid function upon completion of the regimen? And by that I mean naturally, not with the assistance of thyroid medication; I understand that for many people, once your thyroid goes haywire it stays haywire, even if the causal agent is removed.

A small percentage of patients develop a thyroid problem. Some can develop over active or underactive thyroid. These are easily managed with treatment, but almost never resolve without treatment.

Liver Function
Thank you Dr. McGovern!