Feb 11, 2007
my boyfriend went and had his liver tested and they had him do an ultrasound and now they want him to do a liver biopsy..they said his liver count is almost 300 what could they be checking for?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A liver biopsy will tell whether he has any inflammation or scarring of the liver.
2 indeterminate RIBA
Post HCV Treatment Thyroid Problems
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Hipatitis B,c, Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.