Feb 11, 2007
my boyfriend went and had his liver tested and they had him do an ultrasound and now they want him to do a liver biopsy..they said his liver count is almost 300 what could they be checking for?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A liver biopsy will tell whether he has any inflammation or scarring of the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Purple Spots On The Skin And Hiv
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.