Feb 11, 2007
my boyfriend went and had his liver tested and they had him do an ultrasound and now they want him to do a liver biopsy..they said his liver count is almost 300 what could they be checking for?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A liver biopsy will tell whether he has any inflammation or scarring of the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Flaky Skin?
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.