|2 indeterminate RIBA
Feb 11, 2007
Hi Dr Mcgovern, I had a Elsia Hep C test done and it came out indeterminate, then they followed with a RIBA. The RIBA came out indeterminate as well, reactive to C-22. I took the same two tests a month later and they still came out the same. I am so scared, what is your take on this? My liver function tests are all fine and normal.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have no risks (eg you are not an injection drug user) my take is that you are negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.