|HIV Pos and Hepatitis B
Feb 11, 2007
What medications are best for treating a coinfection of HIV and Hepatitis B? Most of HIV meds I've read about may cause liver problems. Are there any meds that are gentler on the liver and still about to fight the HIV?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Put Life on Hold-pls answear
Please save my brother???
- How Much Does Hep B Treatment Cost?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.