plz am really worried

hi,there r a few questions i wanted to ask u---- im a chronic hep b patient with dna poistive.... i was on lemuvidine and hepsera for 2 yes my viral level goes up and then come down and once was negitive to.... just rec checked for my dna level and that was.. my sgpt level is normal by 30 and remain normal ... i just got married and husband antibody was checked and it was reactive still he got one vaccination shot again... i know hep b doest not get cured but the viral level does get negitive?? ok my doc will b starting with this medicine tenofivir... and my age is 21... is it a good medicine and good for my kind of virus?? AND I I GET pregnant wat will b the result of it on my child??plz gimme a detailed ans im v v worried and ur answert and advise is the one i trust cause im writting to u since 2 yrs thank u .....

Tenofovir has excellent activity against hepatitis B. I do not know your E antigen status, which is important to advise on whether seroconversion can be achieved. If you are e antigen positive, hopefully the medication will lead to loss of e antigen and gain of e antibody. If you are e antigen negative from the start, you will need long term treatment for suppression of virus. The issue of becoming pregnant is complicated if you need on going treatment. You will want to discuss the data on use of lamivudine during pregnancy with your medical doctor.

Toothbrushes and razors
Put Life on Hold-pls answear