HEP window

I have recently tested positive for hep Bs antigen....I believe to have caught within the last 4 or 5 months...my cbc showed my liver enzymes we're fine and I had no symptoms with the exception of some slight abdominal pains...I am concerned because I am waiting for my hiv results and I read that the body should be able to fight off the hep b infection but if you are hiv positive you stand a great chance of not be able to clear the hep B virus...what helps in clearing the virus...my blood counts we're all normal..wbc and rbc...thank you

It is chronic HIV infection that increases your risk of developing chronic hepatitis B.

Hep C
Which tests for possible false positive?