Feb 11, 2007
at what stage hepatitisc is transmitted
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually (uncommon) or through injection drug use (common) during chronic or acute stages of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Food Preparation?
- Is Hepatitis C A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Catch Hepatitis C?
- What Does The Drug Morphine Do To People With Hepatitis C?
- Hepatitis C And Bladder Infection
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.