Feb 11, 2007
at what stage hepatitisc is transmitted
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually (uncommon) or through injection drug use (common) during chronic or acute stages of infection.
exposure to hep c
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Do People Get HIV From Massage?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.