Feb 11, 2007
are hep a and "yellow jaundice the same thing I had the later when i was 16- 35 yrs ago will it show up in a blood test that i had it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yellow jaundice can occur when the liver is inflammed from any cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Exposure
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- High Risk Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How To You Cope With Anxiety About HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.