Feb 11, 2007
are hep a and "yellow jaundice the same thing I had the later when i was 16- 35 yrs ago will it show up in a blood test that i had it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yellow jaundice can occur when the liver is inflammed from any cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hiv Rash Look And Feel Like?
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- Does Soaking Feet In Hot Water Improve Neuropathy?
- How Is Hiv Different From Other Viruses?
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.