Feb 11, 2007
are hep a and "yellow jaundice the same thing I had the later when i was 16- 35 yrs ago will it show up in a blood test that i had it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yellow jaundice can occur when the liver is inflammed from any cause.
Hepatitis B question
hep test results
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Vaginal Sex With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.