Feb 11, 2007
are hep a and "yellow jaundice the same thing I had the later when i was 16- 35 yrs ago will it show up in a blood test that i had it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yellow jaundice can occur when the liver is inflammed from any cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- Can Vinegar Cure For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.