|Hepatitis B question
Feb 11, 2007
Can hepa-b virus destroyed by handwashing with beauty soup and washing clothes with detergent bars?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Virus would not be destroyed, but hand washing in general in good for infection control.
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
- Can Hiv Cause Short Of Breath?
- How Polygamy Can Cause Hiv Aids Stds?
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- What Happens At The End If You Have Hiv Aids?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.