results of HBV test

Dear Doc,

Pls. help me enterpret the results of my blood test for hepa b. My Hbsag(titer) result is 2503 reactive, Hbeag result is 0.130 non reactive, Sgpt/Alt is 62 normal is(21 - 72). Kindly explain doc the meaning of these results/figures. Questions; 1. Can I infect my wife, children and co-employees since the result of my Hbsag is reactive? 2. Do I need an immediate medication? 3. Is there a chance that I will be non-reactive (HBSAG) if I take medicine? if yes. What medicine is effective to clear the virus. 4. Since i was found positive of Hep b, Will I still live longer and as to what percentage will I develop liver cancer based on the result of my test?

I'm just worried with my condition. Pls. help me...

Worried Guy

Difficult to say. You should have testing for hepatitis B DNA to see if you have virus in your blood.

drug for hepa b?
sterile environment