|drug for hepa b?
Feb 11, 2007
good day Dr. Mcgovern! im brian from philippines. i just want to know clearly if theres a drug as of now that will cure hepa b? pls response.. tnk u, MORE POWER!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. I talk about viral suppression and there are very good drugs for that including pegylated interferon, entecavir, and adefovir and others.
Can Hepaititis B be cleared
results of HBV test
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Are The Characteristics Or Identities Of Shingles?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.