|Hep b surface anitbody
Feb 11, 2007
I tested negative for Hep b suface antigen but tested positive for hep b surface anti-body. It said I had a reading of 7 miu/ml. It also indicated that anything under 10 miu/ml means I am not fully vaccinated. What is your opinion about this? Should I get revaccinated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are at risk for hepatitis B infection, I would get another booster.
high levels of ALT
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.