|Hep b surface anitbody
Feb 11, 2007
I tested negative for Hep b suface antigen but tested positive for hep b surface anti-body. It said I had a reading of 7 miu/ml. It also indicated that anything under 10 miu/ml means I am not fully vaccinated. What is your opinion about this? Should I get revaccinated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are at risk for hepatitis B infection, I would get another booster.
high levels of ALT
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- Baby Oil Condom Hiv Test
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.