|Hep b surface anitbody
Feb 11, 2007
I tested negative for Hep b suface antigen but tested positive for hep b surface anti-body. It said I had a reading of 7 miu/ml. It also indicated that anything under 10 miu/ml means I am not fully vaccinated. What is your opinion about this? Should I get revaccinated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are at risk for hepatitis B infection, I would get another booster.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.