|she just found out she has hep b
Feb 11, 2007
what upsets me, is she is saying its chronic, but she is 25, how could she have not figured this out in her 25 years of life? another concern, is we've been together for 2 years, and she told me not to worry and that her doctor told her she couldnt give it to anyone else because of envelopes or something? is this true or should i be concerned?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people who get hepatitis B clear the infection and do not develop chronic disease and do not transmit the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.