|hepatitis b virus
Feb 11, 2007
will the hep b virus remain in the system once it is in the blood?(is this a permanent condition)
Response from Dr. McGovern
Most people who get hepatitis B infection will resolve their infection in about six months after contracting it. Those who become chronic need careful follow-up to determine if they become an inactive carrier or someone who has active disease.
she just found out she has hep b
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.