Feb 11, 2007
Is Hepa B has a treatment or can be clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes hepatitis B can be suppressed with effective therapies including pegylated interferons, entecavir, and adefovir.
hepatitis b virus
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- How Long Do Acute Hiv Symptoms Last?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.