Feb 11, 2007
Is Hepa B has a treatment or can be clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes hepatitis B can be suppressed with effective therapies including pegylated interferons, entecavir, and adefovir.
hepatitis b virus
- Is Pharyngitis A Sign Of Primary Hiv?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.