Feb 11, 2007
Is Hepa B has a treatment or can be clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes hepatitis B can be suppressed with effective therapies including pegylated interferons, entecavir, and adefovir.
hepatitis b virus
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
- Can Mouth Kissing Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.