Feb 11, 2007
Is Hepa B has a treatment or can be clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes hepatitis B can be suppressed with effective therapies including pegylated interferons, entecavir, and adefovir.
hepatitis b virus
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.