virus spread

Dear Sir/Madam Two days ago i went to a barber shop to shave the head of my two months old daughter ,for round about 15 minutes there was no person before my daughter ,the barber shaved the head of my baby girl, later on i realized that what type of razor had been used by the barber as some four cuts were observed on the head of my baby. Now i am worried about my baby what should i do now?

I suspect there is no risk. Your baby has probably already received some doses of vaccine for hepatitis B. The risk of hepatitis C is extremely minimal. You can discuss with your pediatrician if hepatitis C antibody can be drawn just for your own reassurance.

re: help in understanding hepa b test result
TREATMENT