Feb 11, 2007
what is meant by healthy carrier of hepa b?
Response from Dr. McGovern
We now use the term "inactive carrier" of hepatitis B which means that you have the presence of surface antigen, but you do not have the virus in your blood and your liver function tests are normal.
re: help in understanding hepa b test result
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.