|Metal Braces HIV
Feb 11, 2007
Can you become infected with Hepatitis or HIV if you wear braces and as a result have small cuts in mouth and deep kiss someone whose +status is unknown ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I know of no data to suggest that braces are a risk factor.
Irregular period + hep c
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.