|Metal Braces HIV
Feb 11, 2007
Can you become infected with Hepatitis or HIV if you wear braces and as a result have small cuts in mouth and deep kiss someone whose +status is unknown ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I know of no data to suggest that braces are a risk factor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Can You Get It From A Metal Scratch
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Progression Timeline
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.