|Metal Braces HIV
Feb 11, 2007
Can you become infected with Hepatitis or HIV if you wear braces and as a result have small cuts in mouth and deep kiss someone whose +status is unknown ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I know of no data to suggest that braces are a risk factor.
Irregular period + hep c
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.