Inactive HBV

I had 3 HBV DNA tests in 4 years and they were all undetected (<160 copies). All the LFT and AFP + ultra sound were normal. My HBeAG was negative and HBeAB was positive. Should I continue with the HBV DNA test every year? Also, I read a book named "HBV & HCV the invisible killer" that said if a patient was infected for more than 30 years without any complication not likely to die of HBV later in life. Is it true?

This is great news. You are an inactive carrier and should have monitoring every six to 12 months only now with ALT. If the ALT is abnormal, DNA can be checked again.

Yes your outlook is excellent.

hep and HIV
Irregular period + hep c