hiv testing period, Hep b

Hello, I just want to ask, i have hep b and i been on the medication called truvada for couple years, and there's one time i had a one night stand, and from that night 'till 5 months later i tested for hiv and it came out negative, i'm and alcoholic and i drink everynight. I just wanna know does the truvada and the alcohol have anything to do with the hiv to be detect, or slow down the time of the virus to be detect. thank you

I would not worry further about HIV after all that testing. However, I am certainly worried about your alcohol intake and the effect it is having on your liver. Drinking daily will certainly lead to cirrhosis.

Please check into a detox facility as soon as possible.

HEP C LIFE SPAN
hep and HIV