Am I crazy?

Hello Doc, I think am being carzy and totally irrationnal...why you might ask?...well this is what happen...i went to this home depot store to get some wood...after handling couple of wood inside the store i went to the self check the machine as you might know it need to be touched in order to press i did what i have to do and when i came home i looked at my hands and saw that there was couple of cut o my this is what making me crazy..what if there was blood on the touch screen even tough i didn't feel any wet liquids on my hands or saw blood..i know that the chance of having blood in those places are remotes (because who would purposely touch the screen while bleeding)but do u think that this kind of scenario are those to be worry about..should just go on with my life.. a simple yes or no will be great...thanks for your time...please respond..please please please i am begging you..i can't be like this worry sick for another three months

The transmission of hepatitis B or C requires a blood to blood exposure. If you saw blood on your hands, that doesn't mean the blood got into your bloodstream.

If you are still anxious, just get tested and get it behind you. I am certain the tests will be negative and you will feel better.

Please interpret