|enzymes in normal range
Feb 11, 2007
i have had hep b and c virus for 10 years, my enzyme levels show to be in normal range, what does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get an HCV RNA and a full hepatitis B panel.
HIV an dhepatitis
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.