|HIV an dhepatitis
Feb 11, 2007
i was tested for both HBV and HIV six month before. i have HBV, and HIV was negative that time. Is there any chances of having HIV now. Please answer as soon as possible.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss your specific risk factors with your provider to determine if additional testing for HIV is indicated.
New HBV Treatments
enzymes in normal range
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Vaginitis Or Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.