|HIV an dhepatitis
Feb 11, 2007
i was tested for both HBV and HIV six month before. i have HBV, and HIV was negative that time. Is there any chances of having HIV now. Please answer as soon as possible.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss your specific risk factors with your provider to determine if additional testing for HIV is indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Am I Going To Die If I Have Hiv And Taking Medications
- Whats The Longest You Can Live With Hiv?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Can I Catch Hiv From Someone With A Zero Viral Load?
- Can You Catch Hiv From Sharing Drinks?
- Does Semen Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.