Feb 11, 2007
What if AGPT level is high in liver? whats the normal level and if high how much high it causes damage? precuations
Response from Dr. McGovern
The upper limit of normal varies depending on your local laboratory. However, recent studies suggest that the upper limits of normal for ALT should be 30 IU/mL in men and 19 in women.
I tested Hbs Ag +ve in October-2005
New HBV Treatments
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Touching Anus Should I Get Tested
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.