Feb 11, 2007
I am Hbs ag(+) Hbs eg(-) what is it? im so worried about this result,i am a nursing student and is there a chance to work abroad? please help... thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B E antigen negative infection. I would check your hepatitis B DNA level and liver function tests to get more information and to see if you need treatment.
interpretation of lab values
I tested Hbs Ag +ve in October-2005
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Like Flu Symptoms?
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.