Feb 11, 2007
I am Hbs ag(+) Hbs eg(-) what is it? im so worried about this result,i am a nursing student and is there a chance to work abroad? please help... thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B E antigen negative infection. I would check your hepatitis B DNA level and liver function tests to get more information and to see if you need treatment.
interpretation of lab values
I tested Hbs Ag +ve in October-2005
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- Can Lupus Cause A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.