Feb 11, 2007
I am Hbs ag(+) Hbs eg(-) what is it? im so worried about this result,i am a nursing student and is there a chance to work abroad? please help... thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B E antigen negative infection. I would check your hepatitis B DNA level and liver function tests to get more information and to see if you need treatment.
interpretation of lab values
I tested Hbs Ag +ve in October-2005
- Ways To Tell If Someone Has Hiv/aids
- Is Mouth Sores And Rapid Weight Loss A Sing Of Chemotherapy Treatment Or A Sign Of Hiv Aids?
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Oxandrin?
- Side Effects Of Isentress And Truvada
- Which Has Fewer Side Effects Truvada Or Atripla?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of HPV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.