|interpretation of lab values
Feb 11, 2007
Do you have an algorithm or someting that makes it easier to understand what stage of Hep B you are in? I am a Public Health Nurse and I am always looking for better methods.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would read the new chronic hepatitis B guidelines 2007 on the website www.aasld.org by Anna Lok and Brian McMahon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.