|hepatitis, is there any cure?
Feb 11, 2007
do we have the cure for hepatitis B? is it curable?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B, but it is certainly treatable. Many good medications are available, including pegylated interferons, adefovir, and entecavir and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.