|hepatitis, is there any cure?
Feb 11, 2007
do we have the cure for hepatitis B? is it curable?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B, but it is certainly treatable. Many good medications are available, including pegylated interferons, adefovir, and entecavir and others.
Hepa B Wife Lab test Resultz
hepa b treatment
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Hole In Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.