|hepatitis, is there any cure?
Feb 11, 2007
do we have the cure for hepatitis B? is it curable?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B, but it is certainly treatable. Many good medications are available, including pegylated interferons, adefovir, and entecavir and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Homeopathic Cure For Hepatitis
- Is Hepatitis Treatable?
- Of The 1 Million People In The Us, Infected With Hiv/aids, How Many Do Not Know They Are Infected
- Where In Newport, Ri Could A Person Go For An Hiv Test?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results Back On An Hiv Test?
- Does Hiv Cause Fungal Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.