|hepatitis, is there any cure?
Feb 11, 2007
do we have the cure for hepatitis B? is it curable?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B, but it is certainly treatable. Many good medications are available, including pegylated interferons, adefovir, and entecavir and others.
Hepa B Wife Lab test Resultz
hepa b treatment
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.