HEP B& C Test (anxious)

Dear Barbara

i am concerned and anxious about my hep b & c results. I had the test and results back this week.and they have come back negative.however my risk was approxiately nearly four months ago since exposure to risk with a street sex worker. my main concern was as i had oral sex with the lady and was wondering whether i have given suffucient time for the tests to have shown up anything abnornal , or should i have to be retested again after 6 months?

Best regards

Gary Gallagher

Based on that exposure, the risk of hepatitis B and C is very low. I would not get retested. You are negative.

liver count
Hepa B Wife Lab test Resultz