|#8137: Hepatitis B Virus DNA UltraQuant
Feb 11, 2007
Recently I got a result of 150 in a test of "Hepatitis B Virus DNA UltraQuant" This result determine that I have hepatitis B? They didn't make me more analysis.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Ultraquant means ultrasensitive. You have very little hepatitis B in your blood and by itself, it is hard to interpret. If you know that you are hepatitis B surface antigen positive, this confirms that you have a small amount of virus in your blood. However, this amount of virus would not indicate a need for treatment all by itself.
interpret of the results for various test for Hepa B
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.