|hep c reinfection
Jan 28, 2007
me and my husband both were infected with the same hep c virus strain i cleared it on my own he did not can i be reinfected from him with the same virus strain by having oral sex with him?
Response from Dr. McGovern
As general advice - Yes you can become reinfected with hepatitis C after resolution.
Terrified for my baby, please help.
Please help, my questions are never answered
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.