|hep c reinfection
Jan 28, 2007
me and my husband both were infected with the same hep c virus strain i cleared it on my own he did not can i be reinfected from him with the same virus strain by having oral sex with him?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
As general advice - Yes you can become reinfected with hepatitis C after resolution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Been Hiv Positive?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Do Hpv Bumps Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.