|HEPATITC C/ GREAT QUESTION
Jan 28, 2007
If a patient was co-infected with both Hep C and HIV, but did'nt know, how would they find out. What would the symptoms be and how long would they take to appear.. Remember, the person has no idea he has it, what would it take for them to find out?? \ Thank's a MILLION!!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There may be no symptoms. That is why testing is recommended in all patients now, regardless of risk. (CDC guidelines 2006)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is High Blood Pressure A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Neuropathy Foot Pain And Skin Cream Treatment
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Hiv And Losing Custody Of Kids
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.