Hep C Symptoms
Jan 28, 2007
My husband was diagnosed with Hep C in Portland Or VA Hosp 1990. 2 major symptoms he had then was a swallen toung, swallen legs and fingers and blotchen on body. He was treated with Interfieron with success. But now still has lot of leg pain, trobing and leg spasims all night long. Is this a known and documented problem that the Hep C caused damage to leg veins or musceles?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would very much doubt that your husband's symptoms are related to HCV or treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.