|Hep C Symptoms
Jan 28, 2007
My husband was diagnosed with Hep C in Portland Or VA Hosp 1990. 2 major symptoms he had then was a swallen toung, swallen legs and fingers and blotchen on body. He was treated with Interfieron with success. But now still has lot of leg pain, trobing and leg spasims all night long. Is this a known and documented problem that the Hep C caused damage to leg veins or musceles?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would very much doubt that your husband's symptoms are related to HCV or treatment.
can you give me an answer
Hepatitis C question
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.