|Hep C Symptoms
Jan 28, 2007
My husband was diagnosed with Hep C in Portland Or VA Hosp 1990. 2 major symptoms he had then was a swallen toung, swallen legs and fingers and blotchen on body. He was treated with Interfieron with success. But now still has lot of leg pain, trobing and leg spasims all night long. Is this a known and documented problem that the Hep C caused damage to leg veins or musceles?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would very much doubt that your husband's symptoms are related to HCV or treatment.
can you give me an answer
Hepatitis C question
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- Hep B Negative Titer
- How To Lose A Buffalo Hump?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.