|can you give me an answer
Jan 28, 2007
I am a nurse and I recentley gave a tb test to a hepc patient. I gave the test and fixing to put the needle in the sharps container when the neddle grazed my finger I had no blood. Do you think that I could be infected?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think your risk is extremely low. However, whenever a health care worker has a potential exposure I always say the same advice. Go To Employee Health for evaluation. It is for your own protection.
RN with HBV
Hep C Symptoms
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.