|can you give me an answer
Jan 28, 2007
I am a nurse and I recentley gave a tb test to a hepc patient. I gave the test and fixing to put the needle in the sharps container when the neddle grazed my finger I had no blood. Do you think that I could be infected?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think your risk is extremely low. However, whenever a health care worker has a potential exposure I always say the same advice. Go To Employee Health for evaluation. It is for your own protection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.