|RN with HBV
Jan 28, 2007
Good day! I am a registered nurse and a carrier of hepatitis B virus. What are my chances of getting employed as a nurse? My HBS Ag is positive HBS Ab is negative Hbe Ag is negative Hbe Ab is positve My SGPT slightly elevated SGOT normal DNA viral load is less than 1000 copies per ml.
Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It may be very good, but each hospital varies on their policies. You simply have to check locally.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.