|hep B and pregnancy
Jan 28, 2007
can i get the hepititis treatments while pregnant? i was reclently diagnosed, will i make it through pregnancy to wait for treatment?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Outcome of Hepatitis C without any type of treatment
RN with HBV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.